January 8, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hi Blog Readers!

Happy New Year!!!
 

It's been a busy start to the new year so far, but I have spent some time reflecting on the past year and making some New Year's resolutions for the coming year.  Last year was a great year of new beginnings for me.  I started several new endeavors... selling on TpT and TN and last summer I started this blog.  I'm excited about sharing all of the neat technology projects and lessons I do with teachers and I had great plans to do that.  Then school started and things got crazy.  Every time I thought I might have time to write in my blog, something more pressing came up. :(  So... this year's resolution is to work harder at adding to my blog!    I've been working this week on an Animoto book trailers project.  Stand by for information about this awesome project coming soon...  :-)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment